Thursday, January 29, 2009

I never eat a pig because a pig is a cop! And most are assholes.

Cops took my SE-R. Bastards. This is a season ending event, no LeMons for us.

Apparently someone called it in as an abandoned vehicle because we're on a dead end street and I've NEVER seen a cop in this subdivision in over a year. Stupid County law says no street parking for 72hrs, never heard of it until today!  My neighbors park their cars on the street for months at a time with no issue.  Thanks for calling it in bastard neighbor!  Hope your house value continues to drop...

I can get the vehicle release from the cops, but towing and storage is going to be $200 or more. I just got laid off last week so I need to save my money for food/rent.  Car's worth about $175 now, but I've still got the dashboard and some small parts I can sell to recoup more money.  

Going to sell the AD22VF big brakes, Hotshot Gen V headers, 15" BBS rims and all the spare parts we got from San Diego to recoup a few hundred more spent on "safety" items.  I'll probably keep the Recaro seat for my next project since it was so cheap.

On to bigger and better things!

Oh yeah, called Santa Clara PD three times and they're all assholes.  Thanks for taking my tax money and doing nothing for the community!

-Hong

No comments:

Post a Comment