Tuesday, January 6, 2009

AR Entry #4 - $150!

That's right, $150!  Someone on the forum was parting out a car and another guy asked about the AC blower and evaporator.  Hey, I've got those parts and I don't really *need* them.  I PM'ed the guy and asked how much he wanted to pay.  I was shocked to hear him say $165!

Of course the first thing I thought was, "SOLD!"  That's a big chunk of change and will go a LONG way towards fixing up this car for the track.

I just got a PayPal for $180 because I told him shipping would probably be $15.  PayPal took their cut so I'll be left with around $160.  As Borat would say, "Dat's a NICEEEE!!"

EDIT: Shipping was actually almost $25!  It's getting expensive to send big items across the country. Total net revenue is $150.

-Part Out King

No comments:

Post a Comment